Update – March 15, 13.45
– Bomb disposal team find boxes of live ammunition in garage, but confirm no explosives
Update – March 15, 13.15
– Police have sealed off the area immediately around the apartment block.
– Bomb disposal experts on site as ‘unusual materials’ found in garage belonging to couple’s apartment
– Victims were ‘a normal family’ say police and neighbours
– Gdańsk police open dedicated line for anyone with information about killings. Call 800 677 777
An antiques dealer, his girlfriend and their daughter have been murdered in an apartment in the centre of Gdańsk.
The 33-year-old man, along with the woman, 30, and child, 18 months, were found at 5pm on March 14, at their apartment at ulica Długa 30/31. Forensic officers are currently on the scene, and autopsies are expected to take place on March 15.
The adults were shot at close range. The toddler died after a blow to the head.
Police in the northern Polish city said the family died in the night, sometime between March 13 and March 14. They have not ruled out robbery or a gang hit.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;